Saturday 21 April 2012

Africa

Last summer I went to Kenya for my first time. It was literally the most increadible experience of my life. Seriously you should concider going. Anyway this trip really got to me...when I came back to England I missed it so much and even decided I would live there when I was older..this is still a concideration.

As Africa and animal prints and all that seems to be all the rage at the mo I thought I might share a few photos...I bet you will fall in love too...

I made this Lion yawn by yawning at it!


 View from the car at one point...Mount Kenya in the distance.

Driving sitting on the roof...this was literally the coolest thing ever!

Me at pride rock (from the lion king) and that generally is the real pride rock!






Ellies...the baby ones are just so sweet


This was so funny, we met these people on the road taking this goat home with them..on a moterbike.


Giraffe...they are so cool.



Some african children coming out of school and walking home.


The airport...I know sooooo cool. No bag scans and stuff, just a casual cafe in the middle of the african plains!


This is the view from the plane...everything is so empty there.


This was the house of our friends who we stayed with in Nivasha ...so beautiful.



Their hoarses in the garden.





Giraffe


Elephants at watering hole.


Hyena.


Zebra.


Ok so that was the holiday...so sorry if I bored you with photos...but I had to pick them out of 2000 of them so it was the least I could narrow it down too! So thought I better link it into the trend...because you know it's all animal prints and tribal patterns etc...so heres a bit of that:


Tribal glasses from H&M



T-shirt and shorts from Urban Outfiters.




Both converse.


T-shirt and Jeans from Urban Outfitters


Bright Pink (Pink) Pink Leopard Print Jeans | 249566876 | New Look


Jeans from Newlook


So there you go hope you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment