Tuesday 3 April 2012

Something Crazy is a happnin'

Ok so its the Easter Holidays and traditionally this would mean mild yet sunny weather, ususally known as spring. This year seems to be a bit mental...this time last week I was in my bikini getting a (minor) tan in the scorching british heat. Now I am sat writing this a week later and it is currently flurrying with snow outside my window.

I think I'm not the only one who was prepairing for summer last week...putting the woolies to the back of the wardrobe and out coming the tank tops, sunglasses and the shorts!

Anyway all this aside last week was fun..and I thought I would share a bit of this with you...the photos aren't very interesting but maybe they will keep you buisy for a little longer in this dismal weather.










Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment